The Experience & Professionalism You Need When Facing Criminal Charges
The first line of criminal defense is having a qualified attorney on your side from the start.
Dakota VanLeeuwen has a unique background with experience as both a prosecutor in Marion County and a public defender in Morgan County. From discovery and plea negotiations to full jury trials, we want to help you understand your constitutional rights and be your advocate.
Whether you believe you are wrongly accused or a victim of mistaken identity, or if you are seeking rehabilitation after making a bad decision, we can advise you as you navigate the criminal justice system. In addition to representing adult clients, VanLeeuwen Law also represents juveniles through the adjudication process. If you need a criminal defense attorney to represent you in southern or south-central Indiana, contact us today to set up a consultation.
Advice And Representation In A Wide Variety Of Criminal Law Matters
We are ready to help you resolve nearly any criminal charge or related legal matter, including:
- Misdemeanor charges (less serious than felonies but still something to be concerned about)
- Felony matters (including many drug offenses, sex crimes, etc.)
- Representing juveniles charged with crimes
- Charges related to drunk driving or drug-impaired driving
- Consequences related to violating the terms of your probation
- Seeking to have your criminal record expunged after your sentence has been served
Contact Us To Discuss Your Case With An Attorney
From our office in Martinsville, VanLeeuwen Law, LLC, serves clients in the southern part of Indianapolis and southern contiguous counties. To schedule an initial consultation with a skilled and experienced attorney, call us at 765-999-9142 or fill out our online contact form.